Dinengdeng with Inihaw na Bangus
Good for 4 persons
, 30 minutes cooking time
- Broil over live charcoal until done. Set aside.
- Prepare and wash eggplants, ampalaya, tomatoes and string beans.
- In a saucepan, heat oil and saute onion, tomatoes and bagoong,
- then add Worcestershire sauce together with all vegetables.
- Add half of rice washing and cover until almost boiling.
- Blend vegetables and season with more Worcestershire sauce and pepper to taste.
- Add more liquid if necessary. Cook vegetables just until green and not mushy.
- Top with broiled bangus before serving. Serves 4.
Lasang Pinoy Recipes
- 4 medium-sized eggplants, cut in quarters
200 gms bangus, cleaned and cut into 3 serving sizes
6 fresh tomatoes
2 tsps Lea & Perins Worcestershire Sauce
2 medium-sized onions, sliced
1 cup rice washing (hugas bigas)
4 medium-sized ampalaya, cut in quarters
1 onion, sliced
300 gms string beans,cut in three-inch size
1 tbsp cooking oil
3 tbsps bagoong alamang
salt and pepper