1. Boil beef until tender, add pineapple juice and onion
2. Saute garlic until almost brown, then add to the beef.
3. Add tomato sauce and paste, allowing to simmer it for 10 minutes.
4. Add bay leaves, carrots, liver, potatoes and bell pepper. Simmer until carrots and potatoes are tender.
5. Add Cheese, Salt and Pepper to taste.
6. Cook until cheese is melted, stir.
5. Remove bay leaves.
6. Add water if mixture is too thick.
7. Serve Hot. Enjoy!
Incoming search terms:
- 1kilo Beef, Cubed
- 3-4 Cups Water
- 1 med onion
- 1 garlic
- 1 cup bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2/3 cup liver spread
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3 med potatoes
- 3 large bay leaves
- 2 med carrots
- salt and pepper